GUI/Full screen

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Oremina, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oremina

Oremina Registered Member

This is NOT a complaint... just curious... is it only me or have I done something wrong.

On bringing up the PG GUI... I like to see it full screen. Clicking on the square on the top right corner makes it so.

However, next time I look, it is small again. On PG2 (at least for me) it stayed full screen ever after. With the PG3 beta it stayed full screen until next reboot.

With PG3, everytime I bring it up by double clicking the icon, whether after a reboot or just checking again, it is always less than full screen and I have to click on the square again. Just seems curious, is this how it is meant to be?

(Just keeping you on your toes, Pilli.)

2. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

Hi Oremina,

Basically when a program creates a window it is always created at a certain size. Only if the program has been developed to "remember" such sizes (ie. by saving width/height/state (minimized, maximized) etc to the registry and reading it the next time it loads) will it be able to jump back to the size you last had it at, so the effect you're experiencing is normal, however yes it is possible for us to add size remembering so we'll add it to the wishlist. :)

Best regards,
    Wayne

3. Oremina

Oremina Registered Member

Hi Wayne,

That was quick... hadn't had time to take the top off my Swan lager. (Actually I meant my Bishops Finger.)

Seriously, though, thanks for the reply and I'll keep it in mind. ;)

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Oremina, I'll have some Bishop's tipple please :)

Darts tonight, away, hope thety do some good real ales :)

I am glad that ProcessGuard is working well for you apart from your resizing nit :)

Cheers. Pilli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.