Guest's Sign On's??

Discussion in 'polls' started by hayc59, Sep 25, 2004.

?

Guest Sign On?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    38.7%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    61.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

By Marja :
    You Go Girl !!! ;)

GF

2. nod32_9

nod32_9 Guest

Tyco (TYC) is up 3x over the last 3 years. Enron and WorldCom are still around but their stocks are worthless. People got greedy in the late 90s and bought anything that goes up. The faster the rise, the greater the interest. Course when the party ends, there were many bagholders!!!

Those who invested in the broad market such as the SP500 or Wilshire 5000 fared much better. Diversification is the key to success in this game. Buy more when the market is down. Reduce your equity exposure when there is excessive interest in the stock market. Pure common sense 101.

Ask yourself why those unfortunate people put all their savings in Enron? Do they know about the possibility of bankruptcy? Is it because they believed that the stock couldn't go down, and will make them a lot of $ in the near term? Fidelity Investment has an 800 number, and their staffs will be glad to answer all your investment questions for FREE. Knowledge is power. It's your $ to lose.

We hear these selective sad stories in the evening news because they make interesting headlines.

Those who don't live below their means will always have financial issues because they don't have the reserve to weather the unexpected.

3. TheSnowGuy

TheSnowGuy Guest

NOD 32

Rarely have I said to anyone that I pity them.....however, you are in need of my pity.............consider counseling NOD.....your failure in life is showing.....and your illusions are controling you
    Did you think that wilders members are all losers....there is a good chance many here could buy you like a box of stale popcorn.........look at yourself NOD...you re-act like a puppet to the remarks of some posters.....you are extremely weak....able to be perdicted.....an thus controled.......many of the "drops of wisdom" you posted were made by other individuals.....not your wisdom at all......personally I chose to ignor you because to me you have no value.......I see a person in misery...in need of pity.
    The world and wilders have survived without you a very long time...an will continue to survive.....an although you obviously consider the good people here in desperate need of you......truely thats not the case.
    Nod.....I'll continue to ignor you for the reasons afore stated......be sure to post a flame or two directed at me....thats your perdictable behavior.
    \

4. TheSnowGuy

TheSnowGuy Guest

NOD32

My apology. Its not my nature to offend or take advantage of weaker persons. Please continue. There will be no further comments by me.

5. TheSnowGuy

TheSnowGuy Guest

COMMENT

Because I feel so bad about making that post....I decided to leave the forum for awhile......self suspend myself.......

6. JimIT

JimIT Registered Member

Keep guest postings. They're funny.

;)

7. lynchknot

lynchknot Registered Member

Like I said nod32_9 your attitude is only a characteristic of your youth (it is painfully obvious). Someday, God willing, you will grow out of your "pride" and become willing to be humble and know what it truly is to be man. Only then will you have passed the test of "life 101"

8. Tek_9

Tek_9 Guest

Wilders - where the intellectual firebrands meet the good ol' boys.

9. nod32_9

nod32_9 Guest

Underachievers will continue to blame their problems on fate, society, or other people. If you cannot obtain basic food and shelter in the greatest country in the world, then it's time to go on welfare.

10. Tek_9

Tek_9 Guest

Tautology.

11. lynchknot

Yet another fine example of youth, surpassed by ignorance. :D yes, I see the redundancy. TheSnowGuy was wise to check out. It's pointless to try to instill value in those who are not yet ready or capable of recognizing.

12. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

OK gents that's about enough. Answering the poll and supplying the reasoning behind your answers is sufficient without the personal conflicts.

13. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Hey Detox. You know we could make a sub-forum just for arguing and flaming. Then the rest of us, who aren't interested, wouldn't have to find this stuff scattered all over the forum. What do you think? o_O

14. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

nah - it's not worth the effort or resources. Those who want to fight and name-call can exchance email addresses or phone numbers.

15. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

hmmmm.................webcams?

16. beetlejuice

How about a smiley with a flamethrower? Or maybe something like this.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2004
  17. Meltdown

Meltdown Registered Member

Gotcha.

Attached Files:

18. lynchknot

*puppy* opps sorry I did not feel like I was fighting, just saying - :D

19. new girl

new girl Registered Member

Being a very new member here, and a real newbie, I probably don't have any business commenting on this thread, however....having read all of the posts I would have to say, this quote is the only one that really has any value. Well said, beetlejuice!

20. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Hi Sweetie,

It is your business and you have every right to post your views, guest or member. Objective opinions are always welcomed.

GF

21. Yes

Yes Guest

Given the way some of the registered members are acting in this thread, the theory that guests tend to misbehaviour more is in serious trouble I think.

22. beetlejuice

Thank You Sweetie. :D

23. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Kudos from me too, bj. :) I'm active with a number of other groups, and a mod at one of my medical-support ones, and every so often some idiot will raise the "free speech" issue. I have to patiently remind them that just about every one of the millions (billions?) of websites is owned and operated by someone, and that anyone visiting that site is literally visiting, in the same way that you'd visit someone else's home.

You sure wouldn't claim a right to "free speech" in someone else's house, would you? Terms of Service may or may not be clearly spelled out, but in the majority of cases when you register somewhere you explicitly consent to abide by the "house rules". And such agreement/consent is generally implicit anyway even if you don't have to register -- the site's owner-operator is, after all, the "boss" and has the final word on what's acceptable.

24. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Aaaah! Still, it's so sweet to remember back when I was young, how I knew

the answer to everything there was to know - and the memory to quote

everyone who actually DID!!!

Thanks for the memories!!

Marja:cool:

I think I found a new sig!!:) Let's have a sig auction!! For ..........? fill in the blanks! (a worthwhile cause only)

25. rock-n-roll

rock-n-roll Guest

I agree with Yes. I think anyone who is a member here and thinks they have some kind of special privilege just because you signed up here should get off their high horse. Just because you signed up here doesn't make this your personal territory. I don't understand why people feel just because they signed up here that makes them special.

It's funny really the way people act who hang out here all day long acting like this site belongs to them just because they answer a few posts and then belittle others because they haven't signed up. This isn't your personal territory any more than it is any other guest who is posting here. Not everyone can spend their whole day just hanging around websites all day long, some folks have to work for a living.

So my opinion is realize that just because you have 2,456,720 posts here doesn't mean you have more say than anyone else who is just visiting here unless Paul Wilders says so because he runs the site not you.

As long as anonymous posts are allowed here i will continue to post here because i have the right to do so according to PW and no one can say a thing about it to the contrary. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.