Guess what..

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jason69uk, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jason69uk

jason69uk Registered Member

When i do Create Image with True Image, it creates 3 big files on the drive im tryna copy to or it did on drive image anyway.. I dont want it to create files i just want it to copy everything over!

How??

2. wdormann

wdormann Registered Member

Create Image does just that... creates an Image, not a Clone

3. jason69uk

ok and what if i wanted to clone the hard drive to another hard drive which i have sectioned like it was a 160 gig drive (the new one) and i have made it loads of diferent hard drives i wanna clone E: to H: how do i clone it please man?? Click clone disk?? and it will do an excact clone??

4. jason69uk

i clicked on Disk clone and its confusing cos first one theres yellow second one says logical but that cover loads of hard drives i only want it to cover the one i want the stuff copied too..ya know

5. wdormann

No offense, but can you please state which part of the documentation is unclear?

6. jason69uk

Get me all i wanna do is juss copy E: to H: i sent u a pm, i wanna clone E: to H: how mate??

7. wdormann

xcopy /s /c /h /e /r /k e: h:

If you're just copying data files, I see no need to be using imaging software.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.