Grisoft acquiring Ewido...

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by vlk, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    There's a saying that two heads are better than one, and I think Grisoft acquiring Ewido then I guess the exchange of ideas and technologies between this two popular company will be a good one. And I hope that in the next version of any of their product/s can then incorporate some of the other things that can improve the performances of the other and vice versa. Grisoft AVG antivirus is one of the lightest in system resources that I have ever used and tested, and Ewido has advanced malware detection engine against malwares. I hope that they can then supplement one another to correct the "defects" or flaws that can be presently exists in their programs. Improving the two to become one of the best available to us to protect our system. Better detection capabilities with minimal system resources consumptions. :cool:

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Another point I wanted to make is that after buying a lifetime licence for someones software, future versions of the software (insert product name here) may take a development path which you regard as detrimental in some way. Even if the software company is not aquired or merged with another.

3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

But sometimes its, so cheep that either way u are not a looser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.