Got SpywareBlaster + Spybot: do I need SpywareGuard as well?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by timclyma, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timclyma

timclyma Registered Member

Hi.

I've already installed SpywareBlaster + Spybot and these are doing a really good job on my system. [GLOW=""]They blow away all the crap out there[/GLOW], and keep my PC working great.

Was just wondering though, do I need SpywareGuard as well?

Will it be any significant improvement to my system's protection or will it conflict and interfere with what's already installed?

Advice much appreciated.

cheers! :)

2. aliwiseman

aliwiseman Registered Member

I have them all running on my system quite happily with no probs and withAVG as my Anti V.

Id recommend a trendmicro housecall scan or a panda scan as well to compliment this as and when you get the chance.

I run Firefox as my browser, and apart from a wierd infection j0r.biz which didnt show on a HJT log nor on any scan i have had no probs, and i am led to believe this would have affected me in IE too.

Spywareguard is a supliment to Blaster and works in conjunction, or rather it compliments it.

The way i see it is, if they will all run happily along side each other.. let em do so lol!

If you follow my name link to my homepage i have a spyware segment set up where you can link to download Spywareguard or run a trend scan :)

Hope this helps.

Alistair Wiseman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.