I have used NOD32 for over a year. My subscription expired recently so when I repaid I got the new 3.0 release (669). I installed it along with SP3 for XP on the same day. After I installed I noticed that every program that connected to the outside would stall for 10-12 seconds. I have VMWare on my machine as well so I fired up a virtual machine of XP to see if it had the same issue. It did not so I knew it was software related. I decided to live with it and I did so for over a week as I thought it might have been related to SP3. This morning I decided to try something new. I removed NOD32 3.0 and viola! The 10-12 second stall was gone. So I reinstalled 2.7 and all is well. After reading all the posts here about problems with 3.0 I think eset has some work to do before it is ready for prime time use.