Good Free Anti-trojan

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Jevion0916, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jevion0916

Jevion0916 Registered Member

Hello, all! Currently, Im using Ewido Security suite, but its trial, and itll of course, expire.
    Does anyone know of a good free anti trojan/spyware/malware/etc...? Thanks for any replies.

2. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

I only know ewido and a-squared, but the free versions doesn't have the on-access scanner...

3. JRCATES

JRCATES Registered Member

You can continue to use ewido AFTER the trial has expired....you just won't have access to the "real-time" protection and the automatic updates. But you can keep it around for "on demand" scanning.

As for a "free" AT that offers real-time protection, though....I don't believe there is such a product that exists currently. At least, I am unaware of any.....

4. fullspectrum

fullspectrum Guest

AntiHook will provide realtime protection against trojans, spyware and other malware. http://www.infoprocess.com.au/AntiHook.php

I would recommend using it along with programs like Ewido and A² because you could always let something slip past AntiHook, by your own error, and the back up manual scanners (Ewido + A²) will help you if this should occur.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.