Good Free Anti-trojan

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Jevion0916, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jevion0916

Jevion0916 Registered Member

Hello, all! Currently, Im using Ewido Security suite, but its trial, and itll of course, expire.
    Does anyone know of a good free anti trojan/spyware/malware/etc...? Thanks for any replies.

2. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

I only know ewido and a-squared, but the free versions doesn't have the on-access scanner...

3. JRCATES

JRCATES Registered Member

You can continue to use ewido AFTER the trial has expired....you just won't have access to the "real-time" protection and the automatic updates. But you can keep it around for "on demand" scanning.

As for a "free" AT that offers real-time protection, though....I don't believe there is such a product that exists currently. At least, I am unaware of any.....

4. fullspectrum

fullspectrum Guest

AntiHook will provide realtime protection against trojans, spyware and other malware. http://www.infoprocess.com.au/AntiHook.php

I would recommend using it along with programs like Ewido and A² because you could always let something slip past AntiHook, by your own error, and the back up manual scanners (Ewido + A²) will help you if this should occur.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.