good antilogger?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by zagmarfish, Feb 27, 2017.

1. boredog

boredog Registered Member

2. guest

guest Guest

That is valid since ages, but people can't handle WF and rather use other methods.

3. boredog

boredog Registered Member

they don't even have to add them rules themselves, the cmd will do it for them.

4. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Yes same over here, but people who don't really understand the purpose of HIPS/behavior blockers will never get it. HIPS are meant to alert a skilled user about unwanted behavior. And you should never blindly trust any app, because AV's can't guarantee 100% security. BTW, did you check out SpyShelter?

I'm sure you know what I mean, sometimes you get alerts about "app is trying to open process or thread", that's completely pointless and doesn't tell you if some app is malware. Just like certain HIPS alert about all child processes being loaded during install, which is very annoying.

5. zagmarfish

zagmarfish Registered Member

No I haven't cause there's no free version, only a trialware. :/

6. Rasheed187

Well, it's not perfect, but currently it's probably the best anti-logger. Zemana is probably also good, but I don't like the cloud AV stuff. But what HIPS are you currently using?

7. Moose World

Moose World Registered Member

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  8. Rasheed187

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.