Giveaway of the Day - JetDrive Professional 5

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Basic, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basic

Basic Registered Member

Has anybody tried this defrag software? Link and brief description below.

Giveaway site.

Giveaway of the Day

Main site.

JetDrive

JetDrive 5 is an easy to use hard-drive optimization and defrag solution that can noticeably improve your PC’s performance. JetDrive 5 comes with a whole bunch of new features including a smart combination of hard drive defragmentation, memory defragmentation and registry defragmentation. JetDrive 5 is capable of optimizing protected system files and it provides a clean and easy to use user interface.

Key features:

* Automatic or Manual: JetDrive defragments your hard drives manually or with an automatic process called AutoJet. Defragmentation couldn’t be easier;

* Defragments your Registry: JetDrive defragments all hard drives, single files and even the Windows Registry with a special registry defragmentation algorithm;

* Checks your Drives for Errors: JetDrive recognizes errors in your hard drives, and can even detect and fix errors automatically if you prefer;

* Detailed Reports: JetDrive creates detailed reports of your hard drive defragmentastion process. It displays the current state in an easy to read 3D view and summarizes all operations.

2. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Since i'll do a restore soon i downloaded it and installed :)

3. TraumaDoc

TraumaDoc Registered Member

In my opinion .... STAY AWAY from this program.

I installed it and ran using different options of defragging the MFT, sorting methods, etc. and low-and-behold, I had files disappear from my system. The entire MSOCache, recently downloaded files of videos, PDF's, etc.

They were simply gone, I never deleted them, and so on.

What's the deal?

I never used this program before this time (and in fact, never heard of it). I tried data recovery options, but they were entirely wiped and unrecoverable - unless you consider 4+ GB files that are now 0 KB in size as recoverable by name only ....

Disgusting program in my opinion - looked nice, but caused MAJOR issues on my TWO systems !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.