Ghost3DTweak ... ...

Discussion in 'Other Ghost Security Software' started by KangWah, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KangWah

KangWah Guest

Did anyone tell me how to setting this software ... ... I don't know how to set the value ... ...

And i use the default value, i run the warcraft III, why the screen of the warcraft III always blinks, like no stable ... ...

2. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Ghost3dTweak is used to maximize your games performance by not drawing all the polygons sent by the game. This obviously can seriously affect the visibility of most games. By reducing the amount of polygons not shown, the visual artifacts are less, but there is less performance.

3. KangWah

KangWah Guest

And what is the best setting value on it ... ...

4. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

It differs from game to game what acceptable level of polygons you can strip from it without suffering too much quality degradation.

5. xprim01

xprim01 Guest

I tried your Ghost3DTweak and I wasn't even able to run 3DMark03 (black screen only). I run nVidia GeForce 6600 with 82.04 forceware. I tried rising/lowering "first number" and/or "second number", everything with no result.

6. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Even though it is a blackscreen the benchmark may still be running. If you check your score at the end, it might be improved.

7. RJARRRPCGP

RJARRRPCGP Registered Member

I'm disappointed. For the majority, it just messes up the video rendering in 3D Mark 2001 SE and
    causes Windows XP to randomly crash.

I gotten many BSODs and reboots with Ghost3DTweak.:mad:

Ghost3DTweak can make Windows XP unstable. 100 percent that the BSODs are triggered by Ghost3DTweak.

Which settings should I use?

I had to turn the primitives TO draw option up to at least around 5000 for 3D Mark 2001 SE to not be a big mess.
    But I still see some flashing stuff and Windows XP has randomly had a BSOD and rebooted.
    That's despite having the primitives NOT to draw option set at 0.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.