Ghost Acronis Vmware or Paragon?

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by TSchneider75, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSchneider75

TSchneider75 Registered Member

Hello

I am German and well must confess I do have some problems to understand the product site of Paragon. But honestly, the same is the case with the German page of Paragon :)

All the same, I do need your advice since I can not see on Paragon's site which program I should buy.

What I need and want is:
    1) an alternative to Acronis DiskDirector
    2) an alternative to Acronis TrueImage
    3) at the moment I am happy with Norton Ghost 15.1 when we talk about imaging. Especially I like the performance of it, the tolerable use of ressources and the superb way it manages to browse inside images in order to recover files/folders/...
    4) Not so well done is I think P2V cause I could no succed in converting an old laptop hdd and starting this in Oracle's VirtualBox (got bluescreens) though Ghost hase Sysprep (Mini-setup).

So I saw on Paragon's site that
    1) Harddisk Manager PRO V11 is my tool here
    2) ~ or should I buy another product like BackupManager?
    3) HDM Pro 11 again or what?
    4) HDM Pro 11 or Paragon's VirtualisatonManager 10 Pro?

I would be very happy if you could enlighten me.

thanks alot!

2. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

3. TSchneider75

TSchneider75 Registered Member

Thanks Robin for the link.

I knew that one already ofcourse but anyway I was still uncertain whether HDM includes _all_ the features of Paragon's backup/image solution and all those of VirtualizationManager.

But if you think the same... may be someone else is going to give me an ok here and then I am going to order.

thanks alot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.