Ghost Acronis Vmware or Paragon?

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by TSchneider75, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSchneider75

TSchneider75 Registered Member

Hello

I am German and well must confess I do have some problems to understand the product site of Paragon. But honestly, the same is the case with the German page of Paragon :)

All the same, I do need your advice since I can not see on Paragon's site which program I should buy.

What I need and want is:
    1) an alternative to Acronis DiskDirector
    2) an alternative to Acronis TrueImage
    3) at the moment I am happy with Norton Ghost 15.1 when we talk about imaging. Especially I like the performance of it, the tolerable use of ressources and the superb way it manages to browse inside images in order to recover files/folders/...
    4) Not so well done is I think P2V cause I could no succed in converting an old laptop hdd and starting this in Oracle's VirtualBox (got bluescreens) though Ghost hase Sysprep (Mini-setup).

So I saw on Paragon's site that
    1) Harddisk Manager PRO V11 is my tool here
    2) ~ or should I buy another product like BackupManager?
    3) HDM Pro 11 again or what?
    4) HDM Pro 11 or Paragon's VirtualisatonManager 10 Pro?

I would be very happy if you could enlighten me.

thanks alot!

2. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

3. TSchneider75

TSchneider75 Registered Member

Thanks Robin for the link.

I knew that one already ofcourse but anyway I was still uncertain whether HDM includes _all_ the features of Paragon's backup/image solution and all those of VirtualizationManager.

But if you think the same... may be someone else is going to give me an ok here and then I am going to order.

thanks alot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.