Getting Support Fast

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by bswaby, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bswaby

bswaby Registered Member

I am a newbie to Acronis products and only recently starting using the snap deploy product. I like the product so far, but recently ran into an issue and had to contact support for help. To my surprise it took 3 attempts and over 2 days to get a response and after a week since my initial contact the issue is still not resolved. Prior to switching from ghost to snap deploy I wanted to see if this was just bad luck on our part or if others are experiencing the same thing.

For the record I first initially contacted support via a web form then by phone after that. Not sure the best way to get ahold of support, but I do know that my experience has been somewhat terrible.

Please post your experience and any suggestion on how you found out how to quickly get ahold of support.

Thanks
    Ben

2. Geomatics Berlin

Geomatics Berlin Registered Member

Hello,

it seems to be the problem of acronis.
    I try to reach them for days, either the phone line is busy or nobody is answering my emails...

a good software product for deployment is image cast 6 from Phoenix...

good luck!
    olli

Last edited: Sep 8, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.