Getting Lost License Code - Ewido

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by RockysMom, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockysMom

RockysMom Registered Member

Is there anyone out there knows how to get a lost license code from ewido. Unfortunately, we use verizon email and I found out that the reply from ewido is blocked by verizon. :mad: There must be another way. Can anyone help me?

2. Carver

Carver Registered Member

Simply send a email to ewido telling them you lost the license code, explain that Verizon blocks their emails and ask that they send a paper letter. I keep all my licence codes in a text document on a zip disk as backup.

3. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I also print my licence codes on PAPER and put it in my installation file.
    I know paper is old-fashioned and ridiculous in a paperless office, but I belong to an old generation and can't get rid of my old habits. :)

4. RockysMom

RockysMom Registered Member

Believe it or not its not that simple to find an email address for ewido. I've been to service/customer care and through many of their FAQ's....but there is no place to just email them. I've filled out a feedback form of sorts and am still waiting for a reply (to another email acct). Thanks for your feed back...& yes I too usually keep that info in a text document....this time I did not for whatever reason :mad: @ myself. Thanks again!

5. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Just to be sure....have you tried the link in the Ewido Forum FAQ concerning Lost your license code? :doubt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.