Geswall pro trial Questions

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by ellison64, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

The last few days ive been trying geswall pro,which seemed to work fine.I then thought id try the free version ,so i just installed over the trial and geswall said it had reverted to free version.However when i then opened console i was getting a script error in geswall popping up and nothing showed in the console.I completly uninstalled and installed again ,but kept getting the script error popup.Anyway at this point i just used Shadowprotect to restore an image prior to when i first installed geswall.I then installed geswall pro trial again ,and the console now worked again.However i now notice that "disable geswall policy" is greyed out on the tray icon (see pic).Now i used this function initially (disable geswall policy) so that i can get roboform to fill in my login credentials at banking sites,through the browser.If i dont disable geswall policy i cant use roboform to login me in.So 2 questions.
    1.Why is that option now greyed out?
    2.Is there a safer easier way to use geswall and roboform with firefox on https sites.
    tia
    ellison

Attached Files:

2. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

3. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

Yeah seems to be the same error.For now ive uninstalled it .Its too much potch getting things to run the way i want.It seems to interfere with too may simple operations.I like the concept but i want a quick one click alternative when installing something or launching an application.
    ellison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.