German update for ATI11 german ?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by DerPriester1970, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerPriester1970

DerPriester1970 Registered Member

Will there be a working update for the raid problem of Intel ICH8R chipset before chistmas ?? I guess....... no.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello DerPriester1970,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

We are sorry, but the exact time-frame for release of a new build of german version of Acronis True Image 11 Home isn't decided yet. It's quite possible that it will be released in the next month's duration.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. mad64

mad64 Registered Member

what exactly makes it so difficult to release at least the build 8053 functionality in German? Can't be that difficult to have one functional release in two different languages, considering that many modern products even allow to switch languages of a running program.

/MD

4. JensLindnergmxde

JensLindnergmxde Registered Member

Hello together,
    in October I bought the "Acronis Disk Director Suite version 10.0 (build 2161)" and "Acronis True Image Home Version 11.0 (build 8027)". I installed it under "Windows Vista". Everything worked perfectly. I could move, expand and shrink partitions (with the Disk Director Suite), and I could create backups (with True Image).
    The problem came unexpected and surprising, but all the more harder when I tried to restore something from the created backups with the rescue media.
    I had to find out, that the True Image software can't detect the hard disks, when they are configured as RAID.
    Only the Image software has this problem, the Disk Suite works perfectly too on the rescue media.
    All hints for solving this problem under the section FAQs on the Acronis website were useless - nothing works.
    I tried it with several systems - all SATA-hard disks on Intel chip sets in RAID-0-configurations were not recognized (ICH5R, ICH7R, ICH8R, ICH9R).
    Now i have backups, but i can't restore it.
    This is the reason why the image software is useless to me now and i want to give it back - if this is possible.
    I can't understand why the disk suite works with the same disks on the same copntrollers in the same configuration from the same rescue media and the image software doesn't - bad job, Acronis.
    Greetings

5. DerPriester1970

DerPriester1970 Registered Member

Congratulations to the Acronis Company. They bring up ATI 11 in Sept. 2007. Now we have end of Jan. 2008 and they are not good enough to brings a working version of this ..... software to me. I sent a pm to the support for a new iso image, newer than 8064, but no response. Perhaps this software will never run on a standard system like ASUS P5B Deluxe. I find no words for this. Spending much money for a software that never worked correctly is aka tricking people.

6. xadox

xadox Registered Member

I'm also still waiting for an working Update. Until now I can not use the software. Backups under windows are made corretly, but I can not restore them, because no harddrives are showen after booting from the boo-cd.

7. shieber

shieber Registered Member

You're not alone in that regard. Can you make a VistaPE disk with one of Mustang's scripts? Fifteen minutes doing that and you can forget about the "Are They Ever Gonna End, I've got useless BOOTCD ISO Files Up The Yin Yang ATI11 BootCD Blues".

8. gungold

gungold Registered Member

Welcome to the club !
    Bought Acronis True Image Echo Workstation German Build 8018 last week together with Universal Restore. Tried to get Universal Restore running on three different machines with three completely different hardware configurations (older and brand new) on two OS (XP and W2K) and guess what: nothing i.e. nada.
    This software is plain and simple NOT working, at least the process of implementing Universal Restore.
    Support ? Practically non existent, couldn't even get them on the phone.

greetings gg

9. xadox

xadox Registered Member

Also still waiting for any kind of answear from Acronis :mad:

10. Acronis Support

Hello DerPriester1970 and xadox,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please let us know your Acronis request number (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out how the investigation of your issue is going. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

11. Acronis Support

Hello gungold,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Could you please clarify, what exact problem have you encountered? Are there any error messages? When do they appear? What exactly do they say?

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.