G-Data 2015 Final To Be Released Shortly

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Securon, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Afternoon! Cimmerian...I obviously agree with Joxx...that's again obviously promoting and advancing the advent of a user's forum. And G-Data's Bank Guard Technology and Close Gap Technology...are for example two areas of which I'm looking for improvement in the new version...and a Forum would provide an excellent feedback vehicle...for Constructive Criticism in regards too improving and enhancing the Customer Experience. Sincerely...Securon

2. Inside Out

Inside Out Registered Member

I know it was directed at me, but I just have a question for you anyway. Didn't you dump AVG because of the lack of customer service, but switch to another that offers even less? Strange thing to do for a poster as intelligent as you judging from your posts.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  3. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Afternoon! Inside Out...Enough Of the Attitude...Let's Stay On Topic...Otherwise somebody else will intervene...to Read The Riot Act! You've Been Warned...Sincerely...Securon

4. Taliscicero

Taliscicero Registered Member

AVG was broken beyond use "many users had the same driver issues", they did not give me a refund and had no support. I would have a problem with G-DATA in this respect but its never broken beyond repair in the many years I have used it. AVG was just bad because rather then fixing the problem they either could not fix it or did not care enough to do so and in response ignored any customer with the driver problem like they did not exist. I stopped using AVG because it was legitimately broken to a point i could not fix, not because of lack of customer service.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  5. Rompin Raider

Rompin Raider Registered Member

You don't want to get Kemo Sabe stirred up! (The Lone Ranger):D

6. nsm0220

nsm0220 Registered Member

that person will intervene is me why Inside Out you have troubles with people use gdata and some of have been posting crap about the av im using and because of that i add that av to the review i will be doing in a few weeks until then no posting crap about the av until the review is done

7. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Let's take a break until the product is actually released.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.