Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo Laptop, Help needed.

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by DonMartin, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonMartin

DonMartin Registered Member

Hello.

I have a laptop from Fujitsu Siemens, a Esprimo Mobile v5535 that has had a HDD failure.
    I have bought a new harddrive, but I am totaly lost when I shall install Windows again.
    I can always see the drive in bios. The Bios is updated to latest version.
    I have downloaded the drivers that Fujitsu/Siemens says is for Windows 7. But when I try to install them under win 7 there are no drivers that are compatible with my hardwareo_O

I have also tried to install Xp but it ends up with a blue screen with the following technical information:
    STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF78A6528, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
    that says absolutly nothing to me.

I hope that somone of you guys are better than the support at Fuijitsu/Siemens.

Regards /DonMartin

2. la_di_da_n

la_di_da_n Registered Member

What brand of harddrive did you put in? Is it a fujitsu or some other brand?

Did you download the drivers for that brand?

Maybe some help here also-

http://forum.ts.fujitsu.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=85

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  3. NoIos

NoIos Registered Member

Your post confused me a bit. Are you talking about HD drivers or in general drivers that you install for your devices after you have installed the OS?
    Are you trying to install the OS with a recovery disc or with a normal (retail) disc?

4. DonMartin

It's a Samsung drive, but still normal Serial ATA, that I belive that drivers from Fujitsu/Simens should cope with.
    And yes I am trying both general Windiws install DVD and (just now) the Recovery DVd. But I am talking about Before installing the OS. The HDD is brand new (and empty).
    I'll keep you informed.
    Regards /DonMartin

5. la_di_da_n

la_di_da_n Registered Member

6. NoIos

NoIos Registered Member

Installing windows 7 on a sata samsung drive should not really require any drivers. But even if that was the case shouldn't you use samsung drivers?
    Also check the settings for the controller in your bios ( not just if it sees the disk. Check the controller settings )

7. DonMartin

Problem solved! :D
    Using HiRens Boot Cd and some of the Partition tools there, made it possible to see the harddirve in the Windows Installation program.

Thank you all for the support.
    Regards /DM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.