Well last week before the component was pushed out to us, I set my server up not to download any of components and to offer. Well come to find out that it downloads it but doesn't install it. So all my workstations started getting the new version without me being ready for it, except my server never went to the new version. I thought I would cut it off at the neck but apparently that doesn't work. Now my problem is that IMON is affecting some of our Web apps from working correctly. I have to disable it and restart. No bid deal unless you have over 700 hundred pc's to do to. I wish that it wouldn't download it at all. Just the signatures. I have set it to Ignore the .exe's for the web app but doesn't help. So I am aggrivated. Thanks!