Frustrated user--cannot update database or support

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by sactomichael, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sactomichael

sactomichael Registered Member

I apologize if I've posted this incorrectly, but I'm frustrated and tired of trying to contact Eset. I've left 2 messages over the last week thought the regular tech support and have heard nothing.

I use Eset NOD32 as recommended by Leo Laporte (received a copy of this note). For more than a week, I suddenly receive the message that my files are out of date and that I should update. However, the update will not accept my username/password. I am using version 3.0.695.0

Please tell me what is going on and how I can remedy this situation.

Sorry to say, but at this point I think this support may be the worst I've received.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello sactomichael,

I have sent you a private message.

Thank you,
    Richard

4. trjam

trjam Registered Member

I have to agree with Rmuffler. I sent him a PM and not only did he respond he got the wheels turning to see about my renewal question. Esets San Diego office called me personally that day to see how they could help. I am impressed and was almost sold at that point.

But the folks at betterantivirus were the greatest and even called me to discuss my best options for where I now find myself. All in all, support from the vendor to the vendors agents at its best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.