Free Version Protection

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Cellus, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cellus

Cellus Guest

I am here to pose a question out there that I am sure can be answered. I am downloading the free version of Process Guard to evaluate whether or not it I should purchase the registered version for protecting my PC. So for all boasting aside I ask...

What one process should I protect on my computer that would best protect the overall security of my PC? I am aware of course that the registered version is capable of protecting an unlimited number of processes. However, my primary concern is evaluating its protection of my PC. Currently I am running a Win98 system with Norton Internet Security (and Norton Antivirus as a part of it). So which one process shall I have set to protect? Should I have it protect explorer.exe (which I am shaky about as I am worried its vigilance will affect system performance) or one of the plethora of NIS processes (of which I have little idea what does what)? Your recommendation would help a lot.

Thank you DCS in creating this intriguing security program. I hope I will find it satisfactory in that I may purchase the registered version.

2. Cellus

Cellus Guest

I forgot to mention one of the more crucial questions that goes with the original. What settings should I set Process Guard on this one process I will be protecting?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.