Free upgrade to true image 10.0 problem.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by pompste, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pompste

pompste Registered Member

Hi, acronis sent me a serial # and a link to download true image 10.0 for a free upgrade since i purchased version 9.0 last week.
    I click the link they sent and it`s a trial version download.
    What do i do with the serial # they sent? I don`t see where i can enter it on the free trial.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello pompste,

As you have found out, you can't convert the trial version to a full version. I'm afraid you'll need to go back to support@acronis.com, explain what has happened and request that they send the correct link this time.

Regards

3. bVolk

bVolk Registered Member

pompste,

Since Acronis sent you the serial # for TI10 of their own accord, the full version TI10 might have been already put at your disposal.

Don't hold your breadth, but go to this Products Updates page

https://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/updates/

sign in (top right) with your email address and password and see if it's there waiting for you to download.

Well, yes, I'm always optimistic on Fridays :D

4. pompste

pompste Registered Member

I got the correct info from another thread----i went to my acronis acct.page,registered the serial # they gave me,went to my registered products and there listed was the correct installer for my free upgrade.
    Why acronis did not give this easy information is beyond me.
    Thanks for responding and offering a suggestion.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello pompste,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. I can assume that the link to the trial version of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home was sent by mistake.

Would also like to correct bVolk advice a little bit. Please note that since at this moment only one build of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home is available (4871), in order to download the installation file of this build you should first register the serial number in "Product Registration" sections of the account and then get the file from "Registered Products" section. When the next build will be released you will be able to download it from "Product Update" section.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Last edited: Dec 7, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.