Free Acronis True Image v7.0 Licenses!

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Paranoid2000, May 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paranoid2000

Paranoid2000 Registered Member

Hmmm...looks like its time for Paranoid2001 - 3000 to make their presence known. :D A nice gesture to be sure, but why stop at a licence? Have a guided tour of Acronis' global headquarters, get to meet the top programmers and ... *drum roll* ... get a TrueImaged clone of your DNA! No more worries about disease or accidents, just grab the clone and click "Restore". What a lifetime offer that could be!

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Well it is almost my birthday and thanks for the offer of the rum, but I haven't got any pull when it comes to the software. I can't even win it. :'(

3. Khaine

Khaine Registered Member

Cool, I was thinking about purchasing Acronis TI, as it is very nice software

4. worldcitizen

worldcitizen Registered Member

True Image would have to be my favoutite back-up because it always works. I've never had any problems with it and it's got me out of so many problems and saved me days re-installing my OS.

I bought mine and it's worth EVERY CENT, DIME AND NICKEL.

Dave

5. webjoint

webjoint Registered Member

Are we there yet?

I must admit I have just joined but from the accolaides I read here this must be awesome software. I am in the hunt for some imaging software that will multicast to at least 25 Workstations at a time as well as have some functionality like being able to change the system name, ip address etc on completion. I will grab a trial of Acronis from somewhere and see what it is all about.

:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.