FProt for Dos

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by YODA, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YODA

YODA Guest

Hey, i just started using Fprot for dos, and i was wondering some stuff about this AV cuz i don't know much about it. How good does it compare to other AVs? And for as for free AVs is it the best, or is AVG better? Ne info will be usefulll, thanx.

2. Technodrome

Technodrome Security Expert

Read this info:
    http://www.claymania.com/rate-fprot.html

Personally I thing F-prot is much better!

Technodrome

3. YODA

YODA Guest

Thanx technodrome for u reply....

More Questions:

1) Does ne one know how good Fprot does compare to other AVs corporate or free, ne got a link to recent test comparision that Fprot was used in their test?

2) I've notice they have removal tools at the Fprot site but can Fprot fo Dos remove viruses? If not wut do u do if u cannot bootup to windows to dl these tools?

3) In the Free tools, the Fprot for Dos Auto-Updater link does not work for me, ne one know where i can dl it?

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Our mistake; apologies. The author has abondoned the app and pulled it. The URL will be removed next update (should have been last update...).

regards.

paul

5. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

6. Paul Wilders

Thanks Tinribs,

Just be aware Art has specificly stated he did abandone the app, and will not develop it any further - and indeed pull the plug on his regular site in regard to this app.

regards,

paul

7. YODA

YODA Guest

BitDefender Dos

Hey, has ne one ever trying using BitDefender MS-DOS i just found this free AV at their site ( http://www.bitdefender.com/html/bd_ms_dos.php ) ? How good is it compared to Fprot for Dos? Does BitDefender make good products, cuz i've never heard of them before.

8. Paul Wilders

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.