found a bug of Paragon Backup & Recovery™ 2013 Free

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by ghfghhfr, Oct 24, 2013.

1. ghfghhfr

ghfghhfr Registered Member

according to what i have read from the user manual,that at the settings of "file system conversion options" the programme takes the regional settings from the system by default.however it's not the case in reality at my condition.i am using a windows7 with the language setting "chinese(simplified,china)".but after i installed your product,i found the real value of the setting at "file system conversion options" at your product is "chinese(singapore)" not "chinese(prc)".by the way,i am using a chinese version of win7 home basic 64bit (issued in china mainland).so i think it's a bug of your product.

2. ghfghhfr

ghfghhfr Registered Member

why nobody reply?

3. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

No replies because this is primarily a user forum and your problem is not likely to be seen by most users.

Paragon support staff don't seem to visit this forum often so if you want help from Paragon you should make a support request to them directly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.