For all TI9 Problems! Nero Burning 7 is the Problem !

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Franz, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chdavisjr

chdavisjr Registered Member

Thank you, Franz. Would you mind translating that? I also apologize for my ribbing - just things are s-l-o-w-w-w here at work!

2. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

What's Nero Scout ?

3. Franz

Franz Guest

OK, no Problem !

But translating that long message? My english is to bad for a this long message. I have great Problems to communicate in english.

SHORT-VERSION: The Person wrote about the Problem with TI9 and Nero Scout. After he has uninstalled the NERO 7 Version TI9 works great for him.

4. crofttk

mangray:

Do YOU have Nero 7 Premium installed at this time ?

5. kabelnet

kabelnet Registered Member

"Nero will also introduce Nero Scout an application that will start to scan the PC for multi-media files when it is installed. The software will create an index for these files for easy access."

6. Al. D. Hyde

Al. D. Hyde Guest

Sorry, I have no NERO products in my XP Pro SP2 system. Trueimage 9 build 2259 crashes consistently in any attempt to verify the image. It does it sporadically under create image or other modes. It is unreliable beta software that goes nowhere.
    [​IMG]
    I want a full refund.

7. TrueImage 9 kept crashing on my Dell XP Gen2. So just to check I installed TI9 on my Dell Inspiron 8500 Laptop. No difference, TI9 keeps crashing giving me the error message shown above. It happens no matter what I do, attempt backup, trying to read prior images, partitioning, etc. The software is creepy and unreliable.

8. Photographix

Photographix Guest

For Users that "test" Nero7 Premium. Rename the File MediaLibraryNSE.dll (found in c:\programs\common files\ahead\lib\MediaLibraryNSE.dll) and use Acronis TI9. (or reboot the pc) The shortcut on "My Desktop" was removed.

Sorry for my bad english ;-)

9. crofttk

Gotcha, Thanks.`

10. mangray

mangray Registered Member

"mangray

Do YOU have Nero 7 Premium installed at this time ?"

No I have not.

I works only with Buyed Nero6

nice day
    mangray

11. dscrap

dscrap Registered Member

Does anyone have a link to the cdfreaks article or forum post?

12. crofttk

Thanks, mangray.

13. crofttk

Here's one: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=149401

Further up in this thread, Franz posted a link to a post by mangray, in THIS forum but in a German language thread which mentions the problem with TI9 and Nero 7.

Not sure which thread is "the" thread you refer to. There are several other threads at cdfreaks. Advanced Search with "Nero 7" (I included the quote marks in the key words input field) will return several threads that make mention of it.

In the thread whose link I've provided, the original poster makes it more or less clear that Nero 7 has NOT been released yet and that people are availing themselves of a bootleg copy (I suppose unless they are beta testers).

14. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Hi there Al. D. Hyde (aka Sue Keeney Squash). Since your problem would seem to be unrelated to Nero, you might want to start your own thread addressing the issue so that support can find it.

15. dscrap

dscrap Registered Member

I am not disagreeing that Nero 7 has not been released yet, I just want to read the thread discussing Nero 7 andd TI 9. There is no mention of TI 9 in the thread u linked to.

16. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello everyone,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

As for the many "known" problems such as freezing, not saving the default setting, restoring a password protected backup, etc. Please do as I have suggested in this previous post of mine.

If any of the problems still persist with the latest build (2270) of Acronis True Image 9.0 then please start a new thread for each problem pointing that you use build 2270.

What concerns the problem with Nero 7, please describe the issue in more words.

What exact problems appear when you have Nero 7 and Acronis True Image 9.0 installed at the same time?

Have you received any error messages? What exact error messages?

Describe actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

17. crofttk

I didn't link to that thread. As I said, Franz provided THAT link earlier in THIS thread. Here it is anyways: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=568368&postcount=3
    If you can read German you may find it useful.

It wasn't my intent to argue whether Nero 7 has been released or not, only that whatever is out there is not legitimate unless you're a beta tester.

Aside from that, there's not much value to be found in discussing conflicts between TI 9 and beta software such as Nero 7.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
  18. Chas90

Chas90 Guest

I was having the same issues and a lot of users in this forum. I thought that I would uninstall Roxio CD Creator and I have had no issues since. To stat with I could create a recovery boot up disk, now I can. It would not create a image. It would get to 60 to 65 percent and then just lock up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.