FirstDefense-Rescue Trial Period

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-Rescue Forum' started by Leapfrog Software, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leapfrog Software

Leapfrog Software Leapfrog Management

Greetings All,

I am pleased to see an overwhelming number of folks already purchasing our products. This has exceeded our expectations and I thank you greatly for your support.

Now, I am certainly NOT complaining, but just want to remind folks that you have a full 7 days to trial the product in order to make sure it is exactly what you are looking for.

Again, I thank you all for your support.

2. johnny_dacu

johnny_dacu Registered Member

7 days... it isn't a short period? I'm thinking to try it but i doubt in 7 days i'll be able see if this is what i need

3. Tony

Tony Registered Member

Not worth trying it (even if you can find it) as the program is no longer being sold or developed. :(

4. WiseOracle

WiseOracle Registered Member

Too bad FD is shut down:
    I do not use Rescue/ISR Pro because of lack of Disc Space. (i have ISR Pro) Just waiting to get a bigger drive. If you did a through search you would find Rescue being uploaded by anonymous uploader with fake serial that would work. I could throw 4-5 links: maily in German and Russian website.
    I am well aware of the Forums policy but lets not avoid this: thier is no wrong talking about truth. Some programmer is cracking FD-Rescue and ISR illegally to make money. That could probably explain FD not being successful: the pot will never be full if it has a hole underneath it, so the problem is not the pot but the hole. i do not qualify for the above statement : as i am not a programmer. I read somewhere any thing written for machine language can be hacked. Maybe FD needs to be more cracker/hacker proof.

But Fate has strange way of working its way: its called Karma. Good things need to be acknowledged and appreciated.
    Too bad FD didn't get its due.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.