FirstDefense-ISR 3.32.235 *New Version*

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by Leapfrog Software, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Creer

Creer Registered Member

2. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

You will have newest FULL version from Leapfrog of what we used to get from Raxco, yes, BUT you need a registration key issued by Leapfrog to complete install. I don't believe you can get the "full"/"original" version anywhere else, cdertainly NOT from HorizonDataSys.

3. Creer

Creer Registered Member

So even if i'll buy FirstDefense-ISR from HDS website (called FirstDefense-ISR Rescue) then i won't be able to use registration key in version from first post in this thread, am i right? If it is true then where can i get license (i didn't see any purchase option on Leapfrog website, even price information) to this version?

Thanks,

4. crofttk

YES
    Unfortunately, you cannot.:(
    See background story here: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=205644

Actually, Creer, this is the thread that clarified things for me: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=226666 :cool:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  5. Creer

Creer Registered Member

6. crofttk

Yes, but some of us hope for the future.:doubt:

7. dickcu

dickcu Registered Member

I've used FD-ISR for many years purchasing from Raxco when they had the program. I'm now using version 3.21.205, the last one they had anything to do with. I would like to upgrade to the new version 3.32.235. Would these two versions be compatible. I mean does 3.32.235 allow 10 snapshots, etc. and would my old snapshots be usable with 3.32.235? I'm not interested in First Defense Rescue. Where can this latest version be purchased. I don't see any information about purchasing the product at Leapfrog Software's website. Thanks

8. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

See the first post in this thread. Only issue might be how old it is.

Pete

PS. You can't buy it or get the license any other way.

9. dickcu

dickcu Registered Member

Thanks for the information Peter. I emailed Todd and hopefully I'll be able to upgrade. This program has been the most important piece of software I've ever used for the past six years. I appreciate your help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.