firewall . which to choose

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by luther13z, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

You should search this forum about leaktests. The opinions vary.

Script to Backup CPF firewall settings - this is a workaround until a feature comes along to backup rules.
    Manual uninstall - this is in case you have problems uninstalling. All your possible problems are answered here imo.

The FAQ should you have more questions.

2. itsmej

itsmej Registered Member

well it was asked whats the Best Fire wall
    1st post ....
    (HELLO EVERYBODY
    WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN HELP .I HAVE USED ZONEALARM AND SEEMS TO CONFLICT *VERY HEAVY* , NOD32 ,IS THERE ANY OTHERS THAT WORK IN SMALL RESOURSES CPU I WILL TRY TILL I FIND ONE I LIKE ,BUT,LOOKING ALREADY TESTED VERSIONS THAT RANK 9-10
    REGARDS LUTHER13Z)
    Well been surfing a long long time ,seen many come and go ,also new ones made ! all clame thy are the one for you ,and a must install.
    Comes down to this , what you are using,willing to block,and allow,and what to run , and not run..simple anser is this , there is No best any thing,comes down to you ,and only you .what works on my system may not work on your system, i run 3 of them at the same time ,Realy! you may think , Yes as it works for me ,1 very well know 1 less know 1 i found that i can program myself..as all the codes are free .thy are older versions 2 years old (all3),never updated ,win fire wall hacked of my PC ..
    and for me to tell ppl one should use this or that ,or this or thats best ,I cant
    nor can any one els ,as it always comes back To what work for you has to be best .my advice ,TRY them all ,and see ,the free ones ,or payup ones ,
    Just try and see ...Yes Its the way to find out !
    Good luck to any one what one thy feel is Best ..as thy found The Best ..if it work ,and what thy want..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.