Firewall Issues

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Necromantyk, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Necromantyk

Necromantyk Registered Member

First off, if anyone has a link to a complete documentation concerning the firewall, please link it if you would. The one that came with NOD32 was not that helpful.

Next, i seem to be having issues with just browsing the internet. When i first installed it i was fine, then i guess i denied access to one rule and boom, no more web surfing, I turn off the firewall, i can go ahead and use Firefox again.

I am not able to delete any of the rules that have been created as well. I do not understand why, i have it in interactive mode to control what comes up, but i cannot seem to delete most of the rules that have been created

If anyone has experienced issues with this type of problems, please let me know what you did to address the issues at hand. I want to get the firewall going green to test out the smart security package before i decide which one to subscribe too, as of now i would enjoy a good firewall, but this is just mind boggling to say the least.

Thank you for reading and for your future help!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.