Firewall Issue League of Legends

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by darko999, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darko999

darko999 Registered Member

Hi, this is my first time I got an issue with ESS.

I use interactive profile for my firewall, because I like to have control on the applications in my computer.

There is a famous computer game "League of Legends" It was all good, I allowed every single pop-up from ESET. Checked the rules, everything. Even so... when the game is loading, I receive a message saying "Unable to connect to server, please check your firewall or internet connection". I closed the client, then disabled ESS Firewall. And the game loaded properly without any problem. I tried everything on the rules but I failed.
    If I switch to "Learning Mode" it will create a rule everytime the game starts loading, and it will work.... sadly it won't stop creating a rule, it means everytime the game load it creates a different rule for some reason. When I switch to Interactive mode, I don't receive any pop-ups at the time Interactive mode creates a rule...
    Please help I don't want to stop using Interactive mode...

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Check the rules that were created in learning mode and create one general rule instead.

3. darko999

darko999 Registered Member

I tried that , but like I said, the rule created from Interactive mode changes everytime the game starts, adding ports erasing ports, chaning ports, changing ips for some reason...

When I created a rule by myself, the issue did exists =(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.