Firehole.exe

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by FluxGFX, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluxGFX

FluxGFX Registered Member

Hey Frederic,

Do you have plan to add a function to stop *.exe program to to dll injection wich could lead to possible breaches on a system ?

2. FluxGFX

Now after testing all the major leaktest and just having fun, I noticed that only 2 of them went throught me.

Firehole and Copycat wich both uses different dll injection methods.
    Is there something we can do to prevent this ?

3. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Hey FluxGFX

Application Filtering Layer in Look ‘n’ Stop is incredibly impressive considering no Module Filtering Protection when in fact most of the other Software Firewalls has Module Filtering and yet quite poor. Look ‘n’ Stop containing only Application Filtering Protection and no Module Filtering Protection and yet very strong. Try to imagine what’s it’ll be like when Loon ‘n’ Stop v2.05 becomes released which contains Module Filtering…

Issues revolving around Opera + Firehole & copycat would be stopped dead in it’s tracks, guaranteed!

:)

4. FluxGFX

I agree! ;)

But in the meantime Phantom any suggection, already using the rule list you made wich is impressive and really effective.

5. Phant0m

Hey FluxGFX

Only possible suggestions I can possibly give is what already been giving over and over again, something which I’m sure you don’t want to hear again.

Use Anti-Virus and Anti-Trojan Systems which you should be constantly updating, and try to avoid downloading anything which isn’t from products official websites… Also Scan all received files with the two Anti Systems even if the received files is from “trusted” sources…

Bests Regards.

6. FluxGFX

Well well :D

I would hope that I have an Anti Vir and Tro on my system, god if I didn't I'd be a little preocupied now would I ? :D

7. Phant0m

All depends :p

8. FluxGFX

LoL, well sure all depends if you actually know what they are and how to use em ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.