Firefox won't access some web sites

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by divedog, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. divedog

divedog Registered Member

I use to be able to access Netflix and Gamespot with firefox 1.5 and then I couldn't. It works on my other PCs I don't seem to be able to figure out why it quit working on this PC. I tried 2.0 with the same results. Has anyone else had this problem. I can access them fine with IE or Opera. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. divedog

I figured it out, had to do with IMON settings in NOD. Very strange, when I unchecked scan all files in IMON so I could do some on line gaming, some web sites quit loading in firefox.

3. Wai_Wai

Wai_Wai Registered Member

Is it to do with the fact that NOD32 will do HTTP scan before the webpage is loaded into your browser? This might somehow interfere how Firefox works.

4. divedog

Yes, for some reason after loading Nod 2.7 I had to set Firefox to higher compatibility to get all the web sites to load. I never had that with 2.5 but that’s ok, just took a little work to figure it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.