Firefox 3.6.3

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by bamaman66, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bamaman66

bamaman66 Registered Member

I have suddenly developed a problem. When I open my home page in firefox it will not load. I have tried making different web sites my home page and shows it trying to load but not completing loading. I tried internet explorer and chrome and both browsers work fine. This problem with firefox just started. I have uninstalled firefox and created a new profile with no luck.

2. NoIos

NoIos Registered Member

Do you have problem loading other pages after that?

If yes check your firewall/security settings? Maybe a new rule has been created that blocks Firefox.

3. bamaman66

I found my problem. I had downloaded start menu 7. I accidentally found the problem when i uninstalled the program and firefox worked.

4. bamaman66

I should have said firefox works now and the only thing that I have done that I know of that might have fixed the problem is uninstall a program.

5. NoIos

NoIos Registered Member

Although I don't understand how these two pieces of software are related, I'm glad you've found a solution. :thumb: :)

6. bamaman66

I don't see how they are related either. As I said internet explorer and chrome worked. I think it is just a coincidence that it started working after I deleted the program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.