Firefox 3.5.6 Security Exceptions missing?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by nahoku, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nahoku

nahoku Registered Member

Hi all!

I've searched both the web (google), and here and couldn't find an answer. There is one chap who asked the same question on the FF forums, but no answers were received there either.

Anyway, I may have missed it in my searches, so I decided to create a new topic. Please forgive if it's been covered here somewhere... I couldn't find anything.

When I upgraded from FF 3.0 to 3.5.6 I noted that the Security Exceptions no longer listed Spywareblaster's list of blocked websites for Add-ons Installation. In FF 3.0, it does indeed list the websites as "blocked". Is this a problem with FF 3.5.6 or is this something to do with Spywareblaster? Any way to remedy this? (Note, this is not the same problem with Spywareblaster losing cookie blocking due to Site Preferences being checked... that part is working fine and blocked sites are listed.)

I've uninstalled/reinstalled FF and Spywareblaster, and the problem persists (if it is indeed a problem).

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

2. nahoku

nahoku Registered Member

Has anyone else experienced this problem or is it just me? I mostly want to find out if this is normal, or there's something wrong with my setup or options.

Thanks!

EDITED: Never mind, I found the problem.

Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  3. BoerenkoolMetWorst

BoerenkoolMetWorst Registered Member

What was the solution?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.