Firebird database error: ATI Echo Workstation Group Server

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by equilter, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. equilter

equilter Registered Member

I'm running ATI Echo Workstation (build*8,076), and I'm suddenly getting this error when accessing the Group Server Management through the Management Console:

"Firebird database error: deadlock: update conflicts with concurrent update."

I have not installed any new updates to ATI Echo Workstation.
    Any ideas?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

3. equilter

Thank you Nikita, I have filed ticket #1580657 and #1539249.
    I hope to receive a response soon.

4. zedd

zedd Registered Member

I have had this kind of error for a long time with different versions. You should not hope to get a helpful response to your support request, at least I never got one. To me it looks like the GroupServer is totally broken by design (database gets corrupted, jobs do not get created or deleted, all machines have to be running at the time you want to create the backup job, machines are listed as not reachable, ...).

5. equilter

Hi Zedd, actually the Acronis technical support has been very helpful in this matter. They have supplied a new release of TI Echo Workstation, build 8115, and it has eliminated most every problem I had previously had. Hopefully they'll be releasing this new build shortly.

6. Acronis Support

Hello equilter,

We are sorry for delayed response.

We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved and you can use Acronis True Image successfully.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

zedd, could you please let us know your Acronis request number (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out how the investigation of your issue is going. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Please also notice that the build (8115) of Acronis True Image Echo was recently released. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Please don't forget to update all installed components as they need to be the same build in order to interact properly.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

7. bdees

bdees Registered Member

I am using Echo Enterprise bld. 8163. I have had two tickets open with acronis support (Acronis#1755084 and Acronis#1755800). Both have told me to reinstall Group Server after multiple application event errors "Firebird database error: deadlock (0x2A0009)". By reinstalling I had to manually delete each task on every server. Then recreate the group task in Group Server. Only after I had to add each server back to the Group Server list. Tech support reassured me that I would not have to do these steps. And now I am still having the same problem with the Firebird database errors. Is there any other solutions besides a reinstall?

8. Chrigel27

Chrigel27 Registered Member

Same issue here:
    I have uninstalled all Acronis Products on this machine several times, after installing all that stuff again and reconfiguring Groupserver it is all like it was before:

EventID: 9
    Source: Acronis Group Server
    Desription:
    "Firebird-Datenbankfehler: deadlock; update conflicts with concurrent update (0x2A0009)
    Param1 = "F"
    Tag = 0xB8BB41F99526B234

Weitere Informationen über die Hilfe- und Supportdienste erhalten Sie unter http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp."

This message appears in the eventlog 5-10 times an hour and the groupserverecho.fdb file grows every time i restart the Groupserver service. After two weeks it was about 50MB.

Any suggestions?

9. Acronis Support

Hello all,

Thank you for using Acronis Corporate Products

Chrigel27, please submit a request to Acronis Customer Service Department here

Please describe the issue in some words, attach sysinfo file to your message:

- Open Start\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\System Information;
    - Choose the "Save" option in the "File" menu (or "Action" menu under Windows 2000), enter the "File name" and set the field "Save as type" to "System Information File (*.NFO)";
    - Send us the saved file.

Also please mention this thread. The issue reported by bdees has been resolved successfully, so, it can expedite the process.

Thank you.

__

Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.