Files Scanned Cut in Half

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by COSMO26, Aug 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COSMO26

COSMO26 Registered Member

Files Scanned Cut in Half - Fixed Itself

After two days of 60K files scanned today's shows 118K with more Scan Report Exceptions. I changed nothing but presume all is now well- If I knew how to Delete this Post I would- Original Post was: I recall (maybe late Spring) posts about an Update appearing to have Dramatically Increased the # Files Scanned and my numbrer went from the 40's to 100K, too. With 2.12 my "# Files Scanned" has gone from 120+K to 61K and I note the only Exceptions in the Scan Report are Now just two Spybot S&D Quarantined entries. Prior I had several "Understood Exceptions" AND TWO SETS of the Same Damaged Archive Files (so can't scan); Just before 2.12 I ran a scanreg /fix and I now note that the Duplicate Sets of damaged archive files have disappeared. I set-up to Scan C:\, have the Extension Editor FOR ALL MODULES set to "Scan All Files", and have EVERYTHING in the kitchen sink checked to scan. Do I have an issue or is it possible that the referenced prior Update caused Duplicate Scanning versus a Real Improvement in # of NEW Files Scanned? Many Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.