FileASSASSIN 1.00

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by hardhead, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hardhead

hardhead Registered Member

FileASSASSIN 1.00 NEW!

FileASSASSIN can delete locked malware files on your system. It uses advanced techniques to unload modules, close remote handles, and terminate processes to allow the removal of the file.
    Simply download FileASSASSIN from the link below. Unzip to a convenient location such as C:\FileASSASSIN. Navigate to the folder you unzipped the files to and double click on the file named FileASSASSIN.exe. Then select a file by dragging it onto the text area or select it using the (...) button. Next, select a removal method from the list. Finally, click delete and the removal process will commence.

Compatible with Windows 2000, NT, XP

http://www.malwarebytes.org/fileassassin.php

2. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks: I have not testes it yet, but from what I gethered at its website, it does remind me of two other good programs; kill box and unlocker. Hope this one is at least at par or even superior to the other two. I just wonder that has any AS developer already contacted this fellow for some sort of cooperation?:)

3. hardhead

FileASSASSIN v1.01
    (12/18/06) - Added /silent switch. Fixed typos.

FileASSASSIN can delete locked malware files on your system. It uses advanced techniques to unload modules, close remote handles, and terminate processes to allow the removal of the file.
    Simply download FileASSASSIN from the link below. Unzip to a convenient location such as C:\FileASSASSIN. Navigate to the folder you unzipped the files to and double click on the file named FileASSASSIN.exe. Then select a file by dragging it onto the text area or select it using the (...) button. Next, select a removal method from the list. Finally, click delete and the removal process will commence.

Compatible with Windows 2000, NT, XP

4. hardhead

http://www.dozleng.com/updates/index.php?showtopic=12347&hl=

5. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi,folks: thanks for the info. If it is better than Unlocker, I am going to give it a good trial-out. BTW, is this Rubber Ducky fellow same as the guy who creates Rubber Duck, which is an indicator monitoring cpu, internet traffic and so, its icon sits in system tray section? Because I like that tiny cute prog.:)

6. hardhead

I'm afraid not Perman.

The author may be found here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.