[Feature Request] Password manager

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by lsvet1, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsvet1

lsvet1 Registered Member

Would it be possible to include password manager in the next major version of ESET Smart Security like password manager in Kaspersky Pure or Norton 360 / Internet Security ?

Thank you

2. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Norton 360 and Kaspersky Pure is not "security suites" only.
    They include a lot of other stuff as management/performance/backup tools etc etc..wich doesn't fit in a "security suite. These products belong in the segment above the "suite" category.

If ESET would launch "ESET 360" or what ever, then maybe they would include stuff like that. But I really hope they keep these features away from ESET Smart Security.

3. lsvet1

lsvet1 Registered Member

You see, that is why I like, how should I say more "sophisticated" security suites,(e.g. Kaspersky Pure) because I like one program for everything and not many slightly different programs to deal with every little thing. And I would be very pleased if ESET would take this opinion into consideration too.

4. aladdin

aladdin Registered Member

Kaspersky has Sticky Password bundled as Kaspersky Password Manager.

http://www.stickypassword.com/

Best regrads,

5. xxJackxx

xxJackxx Registered Member

LastPass and KeePass are both free. No reason to have a security vendor spend the focus and development time to complicate their product and get distracted with an addon. And as mentioned Kaspersky actually uses a re-branded Sticky Password. IF you like that go directly to Sticky Password (not free) and you will get more updates than the Kaspersky version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.