FDISR no activation anymore ?

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by Huupi, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USAAlone

USAAlone Registered Member

You can make your own installer CD or DVD.

I made some. Put all FD-ISR extracted files in the temp folder on a CD or DVD. It will auto run if auto run is on.

Daniel

Attached Files:

2. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

I have some latest builds exes archived on external disks,in time i need to install for some reason : double click installer on desk,thats all. Is there any reason to do it your way ? eager to learn something new !

3. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Thanks

With an FD-ISR genuine untouched version originating courtesy RAXCO/LEAPFROG, consider this!

It is been but a very small matter with only 2 hard drives partitioned to choice as many as you decide to split them up to be, and ALL of those partitions completely bootable (Boot.ini). Now add just one FD-ISR to any one of those partitions and you suddenly enjoy many MULTIPLE bootable systems and as many as your disk space will allow for .

This is ben nothing short of a complete LEGENDARY breakthrough like none other EVER before and likely never will again. Even with just 10 snapshots per FD-ISR along with all those other partitions we have here in the FD-ISR anals of time my dear friends, never before my friends can you experience several multiple operating systems within a single machine from which to enjoy and work with.

I challenge to name one, only one, other app which is so pioneered such a great and incredible MARVEL as this that Leapfrog made so very complete and useful in the history of time. And needless to say just how amazingly reliable it's proven to be and still continues to be to this very day.

Therein is the whole point in a nutshell in comparisons to anything else no matter what.

And rememeber this is but only just a tip of the whole iceberg, ErikAlbert, Peter2150, Arcadia and a flood of others can attest to even more features which have benefitted users computer experience like no other app ever devised in the history of software programs.

4. mrfargoreed

mrfargoreed Registered Member

I'd love to say that you were being over the top, Easter, but I agree with every word. I've said before that FD-ISR is the best bit of software ever, and I still believe that. It's what my entire machine is based around. It's the most important piece of software I've got. I'm now just waiting to see how future development goes. Surely someone will continue to update/improve (if it's possible) this great program.

5. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I did the same thing.
    I have all my executable installation files, including FDISR on 4 media :
    - my second harddisk
    - my external harddisk
    - 2 x DVD's
    Including a .doc-file with links to homepage, related links, ...), serial numbers, passwords, screenshots, emails and special remarks.

I have a double set of .ISO-files of each labeled CD, I received along with my new computer, in case something happens to these CD's, which are most probably hard to get back.

I have 3 ShadowProtect Recovery CD's and 2 x Zero Tools CD's of Western Digital and DBAN to make sure, I can restore my computer when something happens.

All my clean images are stored on
    - external harddisk
    - 2 sets of DVD's.

6. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

I feel that I try should and add to the remarks made in this thread.

FD gave me the courage to try many new softwares without worry. I was reluctant to do this before FD.

It altered the way I used my computer, and I cannot believe that they are ready to consign this brilliant piece of software to history.

7. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Several inapproptiate posts were removed.

Pete

8. Long View

Long View Registered Member

I have a Raxco copy which requires no activation and although I found it an interesting piece of software I have to say that it was Acronis 6 which gave me the "courage to try many new softwares without worry" and that today I run all my machines with a combination of Full Images and Returnil or DeepFreeze with FD-ISR in an archive somewhere. Life will go on and get better even if some are not able to accept this just yet.

9. Peter2150

Fact of the matter, nothing has changed for current users. I plan on including FDISR for several years to come.

Pete

10. Long View

Long View Registered Member

Agreed. My comments were made more for the benefit of new and future users. They will need to find ways to use the new cut down product - which I am sure they will.

11. Peter2150

True enough. I am sure glad I found it when I did.

Pete

12. Chamlin

Chamlin Registered Member

Just heard back from Horizon. I can use the same serial number for my build 205 (no freeze) and my build 202 (with freeze), and it shouldn't be a problem if I install/uninstall/reinstall, of course on the same machine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.