FDISR - Copy/Update/Archive/Restore

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by ErikAlbert, May 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I couldn't find anything wrong in FirstDefense-ISR, except the old UNIMPORTANT bug "Error=1" and I can't keep testing it forever.

ShadowUser/Deepfreeze is the same as FirstDefense-ISR's frozen active snapshot and offer nothing more sensational than that.
    I don't want to belong to the brave, but unfortunate RollbackRx-users either.

FirstDefense-ISR requires indeed alot of space, but that's not an important issue for me. Archived/Exported Snapshots is a solution for this space problem.
    I only can hope that this annoying "show/hide details" processing screen will change into ONE processing screen.

So I bought FirstDefense-ISR today, considering its good, reliable and proven reputation and frankly, I was getting tired of its 14-day trial popup screen.

I'm now the owner of "FirstDefense-ISR 2000/XP Professional v1.05 Build 166".
    I'm also the owner of "PerfectDisk v7.0 Build 46".
    I'm not the owner of "Raxco" yet. :D
    This chapter is closed for the next five years and I can move on with my plan. :)

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

3. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Because it is fun and educational sharing one's experiences with other FD users. :)

Acadia

4. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Folks, I've been away for a while on vacation and just getting caught up on these threads. FD does have a minor, VERY minor sparse issue of somekind or another, I forget what exactly it is anymore. A couple of months ago Raxco tech support assured me that it was not an issue, that it did not affect the performance of FD. Since then I have totally ignored it and have been able to do EVERYTHING with FirstDefense, and believe me, I have put it through the ropes. :D Everything works just fine, and sparse issues, if they are the same sparse issues that I was having, can be safely ignored; all files are still be completely copied, again to repeat, if they are the same sparse issues that I was/am having. Take care. :)

Acadia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.