FD-ISR question for users! (defrag)

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by ratchet, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

I remember reading that you couldn't defrag once this app was installed but you could uninstall, defrag, then reinstall. Is this what you do or do you just not defrag anymore? Thank You!

2. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

You must be thinking of Rollback RX. You can defrag all you want with FDISR.

Acadia

3. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

HI ratchet

Neither. I just defrag, period. No issues.

Pete

4. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

I can't vouch for any other outside version except the Classic FD-ISR, but i been using UltimateDefrag by DiskTrix without any issues a long time.

Strangest thing is i have archives and snapshots from well over a year ago that a defrag hasn't even touched, and done too many Copy/Updates to count, and they are as fast as they were when i first made them back then.

The Classic is real piece of art and continues to amaze my intellect how well it's longetivity is held up as long as it has, but then i'm not surprised seeing it was very cleverly crafted to begin with courtesy LEAPFROG! A truly class group of top notch developers in this particular field of ISR's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.