FD-ISR and Raxco...

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by cthorpe, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longboard

Longboard Registered Member

OK that sounds very encouraging
    Pleased to hear it.

Todd, I'm sorry to push this; but could you please define "current customers"
    Is that until our maintenace contract runs out?

How do we who purchased our FD-ISR from Raxco maintain our relationship with Raxco ?: Annual fee? Repurchase 'maintenance contract'.?

All the "purchase', 'update', 'maintenance' links have been removed from Raxco home page. Prolly archived somewhere in Google.

What does that mean now?

Mine:
    Order Date: 06/29/2006
    Raxco Product Support 1 Maintenance

What obligation does Raxco actually owe to us, and for how long ?

I appreciate you cannot neccessarily speak for Raxco.
    Will Raxco be making a formal statement as to current circumstances?

regards.

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

I don't believe it does. Don't think the services get started.

3. angus49

angus49 Registered Member

Am I the only one or has this thread seemed to be getting completely off topic. This was suppose to be dealing with issues between Raxco, Leapingfrog and their consumers. It now seems to be filling up with technical issue solutions

4. Leapfrog Software

Leapfrog Software Leapfrog Management

Greetings Longboard,

The support plans that Raxco offered were between Raxco and their customers. Since I can't really speak for Raxco, your best bet would be to contact them with your information. I hope that didn't come across as rude.

I can say that we will continue to provide product updates and 2nd line tech support to Raxco when neccessary. This should hopefully give folks a warm-and-fuzzy that both compaines will continue to support the product.

-Todd

5. kennyboy

kennyboy Registered Member

Don't forget guys that this is really not Leapfrogs doing. It is really a Raxco issue, and in my opinion, Todd etc are being extremely helpful under the difficult circumstances that both they and us are in.

6. danny9

danny9 Departed Friend

I agree!
    Thanks to Todd for all of his help and concern.
    Much appreciated! :cool:

7. dallen

dallen Registered Member

Longboard,
    You read my mind. These questions are the exact questions I have been asking myself. I know that Todd is not in a position to answer these questions and I respect the fact. I guess when I boil it down, how dedicated is Raxco going to be to supporting a product that they obviously no longer wish to provide. It seems logical to presume that Raxco will only provide minimal support and do so only as long as they have to.

EASTER.2010,
    Good to hear from you. You know that you are most welcome and I know that you would do the same and probably will some day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.