False positives with ewido 4

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by maca, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maca

maca Registered Member

Hi

I'm an Ewido fan myself but
    I kept getting the same 6 or 7 traces of tracking cookie each scan with Ewido 4.
    I disconnected from the net and cleaned out all my cookies and rescanned
    to make sure...

2. kdm31091

kdm31091 Registered Member

I'm not expert. I won't pretend to be. I'm not sure but do cookies even really count under "false positives"?

3. vinzenz.ewido

vinzenz.ewido former ewido team

Please save a scan report and post it here.
    Thank you.

Regards,
    Vinzenz

4. maca

maca Registered Member

No action taken just this time, I usually delete. (yes I apply all actions)

Exactly the same, each scan.

---------------------------------------------------------
    ewido anti-spyware - Scan Report
    ---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created at: 14:03:29 15/08/2006

+ Scan result:

:mozilla.135:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-68.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : No action taken.
    :mozilla.141:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-67.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : No action taken.
    :mozilla.40:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-61.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : No action taken.
    :mozilla.53:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-59.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adjuggler : No action taken.
    :mozilla.54:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-59.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adjuggler : No action taken.
    :mozilla.74:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-60.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adjuggler : No action taken.
    :mozilla.75:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-60.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adjuggler : No action taken.
    :mozilla.80:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-61.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adjuggler : No action taken.
    :mozilla.81:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-61.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adjuggler : No action taken.
    :mozilla.117:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-74.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : No action taken.
    :mozilla.118:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-74.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : No action taken.
    :mozilla.136:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-72.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : No action taken.
    :mozilla.165:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-73.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : No action taken.
    :mozilla.50:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-68.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : No action taken.
    :mozilla.56:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-67.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : No action taken.
    :mozilla.97:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-66.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : No action taken.
    :mozilla.269:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-59.txt -> TrackingCookie.Masterstats : No action taken.
    :mozilla.289:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-60.txt -> TrackingCookie.Masterstats : No action taken.
    :mozilla.295:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-61.txt -> TrackingCookie.Masterstats : No action taken.
    :mozilla.146:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-94.txt -> TrackingCookie.Revenue : No action taken.
    :mozilla.199:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-74.txt -> TrackingCookie.Revenue : No action taken.
    :mozilla.21:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-59.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : No action taken.
    :mozilla.55:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-94.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : No action taken.
    :mozilla.15:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-66.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : No action taken.
    :mozilla.19:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-101.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : No action taken.
    :mozilla.25:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-101.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : No action taken.
    :mozilla.29:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-100.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : No action taken.
    :mozilla.64:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-74.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : No action taken.
    :mozilla.8:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-66.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : No action taken.
    :mozilla.11:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-59.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : No action taken.
    :mozilla.12:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-59.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : No action taken.
    :mozilla.135:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-72.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : No action taken.
    :mozilla.65:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-74.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : No action taken.
    :mozilla.95:C:\Documents and Settings\Christy\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1c8yy32t.default\cookies-94.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : No action taken.

::Report end

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.