Failure of Media Builder Floppies

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by alsteele, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alsteele

alsteele Registered Member

I am using Acronis True Image 7.0 in a Windows 98SE computer. Today for the first time in a long time I attempted to boot up using the 6 floppies that I had previously created with Media Builder. When I got to the 3rd floppy, I received the error message, "Read error, press any key to reboot." I subsequently created the floppies twice more using Media Builder, and when I attempted to boot up the same problem occured whe I got to the 3rd floppy. Unless I can solve the problem, Acronis is now useless. Please help.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello alsteele,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

It is possible that the problem is related with your floppy diskette. Could you please try to create Acronis bootable CD?

Please also note that we do not support Acronis True Image 7.0 any longer because it is rather old version. Please try to create Acronis rescue media using Acronis True Image 9.0 trial version.

If you decide to keep Acronis True Image after the trial period, it can be purchased via Acronis Online Store.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

Yes, version 7.0 is rather old, and version 9.0 is rather new :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.