Facebook & Google are CIA Fronts

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by CloneRanger, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

The names of those "apps" would have red-flagged it for me, but point well taken.

2. Daveski17

Daveski17 Registered Member

It does kind of redefine the concept of 'Gone Fishing' though LOL!

3. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Hahahaha, well it's all good for us :D

4. caspian

caspian Registered Member

I am certainly not against the government. But I am definitely outraged about government corruption and abuse!

5. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

So am I, though the very nature of government almost assures it. However, hacking into their systems, stealing data, carelessly releasing massive amounts of their data to the entire world and going after/attacking anyone and everyone associated with them, is not the way to end it. All that Wiki and Anon is doing is speeding up the loss of our privacy and our rights. That is why I said to be careful whose bandwagon you jump on and how fast you jump on it. There are no easy answers to corruption and abuse, and there never will be. But, what's being done by those two groups, is simply tightening the noose around our necks. Eventually, in the name of security, rights and privacy-wise, they'll knock the chairs out from under our feet.

6. nightrace

nightrace Registered Member

Rights that can be taken away are not rights; they are privileges. Some people believe they have the right to life. Apart from the fact that many countries employ the death penalty, the POTUS can have you assassinated...even if you are an American citizen. You have no rights.

It is far too late for that. Kill switches, ISP filtering, domain name seizures and other forms of censorship will result in countermeasures and an escalation in the confrontation between governments and the Internet. There will be no return to the Dark Ages.

7. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

1. Point made well, though I disagree that there is no such thing as rights period.

2. Perhaps it is too late, in fact, I'd agree with that. Though, I'd argue that these particular groups and others like them don't need to speed things along by acting stupid. They're really helping the government instead of fighting them. They're just too busy talking to the media and spouting off at the mouth about freedom fighting to realize it.

Here, I'll give people a conspiracy theory if they're so determined to have them: What if Wiki-leaks and Anon are government-sanctioned groups, made to do exactly what they are doing so that the government has a better chance at taking control, under the guise of stopping said groups?

Take notice of how, when the crap hit the fan, and all this stuff was released, you had a week or two of "Oh this could kill our relations with our allies", "Oh, this is huge, hundreds of people could die because terrorists will find out who our sources are". A week or two of it, and then, what happened? Wiki-Leaks became this decades' Al Capone. The entire group is being relentlessly chased and targeted. They're trying to pass a law just so they can charge the group as traitors.

All of the huge scares died out that quickly, and you haven't heard a peep out of other countries since. The need for secrecy, maybe..or maybe not. Think about the diplomatic cables outside of war-related items, what exactly was "exposed", that either wasn't known already or wasn't able to be figured out by someone with the slightest common sense?

The "kill switch" was barely known, if it even existed, before these "leaks". So, what if? You want conspiracy theories? You got one ;)

8. Daveski17

9. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

10. Daveski17

Maybe it's some kind of trend of retro-scamming LOL!

11. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

Lol, hell Dave, if it keeps bringing the suckers in, why not go for it?

12. Daveski17

Well, they say there's one born every minute ...

13. katio

katio Guest

14. John Bull

John Bull Registered Member

Facebook & Google are CIA Fronts ?

I doubt it very much. If they were, they sure would make a real mess of things.

John

15. chrisretusn

chrisretusn Registered Member

16. Daveski17

True, but social networking sites seem to be prime targets. I actually know people who have contracted malware on Facebook. Many people who use these sites regularly seem to have very little knowledge of basic computer security; it seems to me anyway.

17. doctorlink

doctorlink Registered Member

Just be careful, even in this website itself. For instance, posting privacy issues here. Those anti virus companies follows the order from the Fed as well.

Well overall we should be fine, either get used to it or hide in Mars

18. Trooper

Trooper Registered Member

I don't have a Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Linkedin, etc and never will. I don't need to get in touch with family and friends online or hear from old high school pals who I have not seen or talked to in years nor care to.

Never understood what the big deal is with social networking. Its crazy. All you see is people online or bumping into each other in stores because they are too busy texting, tweeting or updating their facebook.

I have news for you, no one cares about your daily habits.

/rant

Now as for the topic title, if the CIA wants to get access to this information well then, you have all done a lot of up front work for them. Bravo.

19. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

You are not alone. I neither Facegab or tweet.

20. Trooper

Trooper Registered Member

Yay for you Pete! :cool:

21. redcell

redcell Registered Member

It's no longer a secret
    Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media
    In short, government agents possess software that equip each to at least 10 profiles of (eg. facebook) social media account. And the responses are AI automated to side their advantage.

The fact that Facebook, Twitter seem like a cool thing to fast chat or circulate information; irresistable to many. It's imperative that every person do not over-react or get too emotional whatever they spin on the internet. After all, the internet is one mega psyops and surveillance. Wikileaks is the best example of government psyops.

Last edited: May 9, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.