f-secure internet secuirty 2006 and corparate av ?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by lodore, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodore

lodore Registered Member

pvsurfer this maybe a completely un related question but still.

is the resourse usage, protection. and settings and interface any differnt from the f-secure internet secuirty 2006 and f-secure corparate av? except since im guessing you just using f-secure coparate av and not secuirty suite so no firewall. lodore

2. pvsurfer

pvsurfer Registered Member

Re: Internet Explorer 7 RC1

FSAVCS does include a firewall (which I'm using) as well as complete malware protection. I'm sorry, but I don't know if FSIS settings are different than those in FSAVCS. When IE first attempted to connect to the internet, my FS firewall asked if I wanted to allow that (which I did). From then on, no problemo.

It still seems to me that your problem has to do with IE's security settings!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2006
  3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

As this f-secure discussion needs to stay separate from an Internet Explorer 7 RC1 discussion....these posts were split off and can be continued here.

Bubba

4. lodore

lodore Registered Member

i have no problems with ie settings. i was just reading the post. and noticed in your sig that you use f-secure corporate verson and wondered if you knew the differences with them. fsis 2006 is a great secuirty solution. what i have always wondered if f-secure and othewr secuirty solutions have dmore less or same settings as the home counter parts and same for resourse useage etc

lodore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.