F-Prot for Windows

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Tinribs, Mar 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

I've been using FP-Win for about 3 months now and very pleased I am too,having been a long time fan of Nav I thought it was time to try something a little less hungry (although I never suffered any probs with it)
    Its easy on the resources,updates fairly frequently and has the advantage of a good solid engine behind it.
    I'm fairly savvy and careful and so a full email scanner is not needed,above all I give it a 9/10.

(ps I'm not an employee or a F-Prot shill I just thought I'd make my first post something (hopefully) helpful to others looking for alternatives.

Oh,and Hi everyone!  :)

2. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Good morning, Tinribs, and welcome to the forum!

Glad you're liking F-Prot - feel free to keep us advised of updates, new versions and changes.

Myself, I've got to have full email protection - even though I'm pretty careful with it, sometimes the blazing speed with which I do things makes me careless  :)  (not to mention that early-onset Alzheimers! ).

Does F-Prot have a users' forum? Pete

3. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

Thanks for the welcome  :D

As for a forum I dont think they do,I tend to loiter around a couple of antivirus newsgroups where all programmes are discussed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.