Extended trial

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by noblelord, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noblelord

noblelord Registered Member

Hi,

I am looking at alternative security software arrangements for my company (13 employees) and wish to trial ESET comprehensively on my personal laptop. Mainly this is down to it's good test results and excellent reputation.

I'm wondering however if someone at ESET could provide me (in private, of course) with some kind of extended trial (ideally 90 days) so I can thoroughly test it out. If I enjoy the trial period, I'd be looking to recommend to my MD the new security vendor we should move to - as this is my recommendation then I want to be totally sure, it'd be very embarassing for me if it transpired I had not tested the software for longer than a month or there was some other issue with it!

If someone from ESET could contact me via PM and advise if this is possible then I'd be very grateful. :)

2. noblelord

noblelord Registered Member

turns out I have a magazine trial of ESET I can use, so please forgive my thread.

However when I try to download the installer (using the username and password given) it keeps telling me they are incorrect. o_O

3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello noblelord,

You can contact our Sales department for any questions that you may have concerning your trial. They can also help you out with our business line of security solutions to see if they will fit your needs.
    http://www.eset.com/company/contact.php

Thank you,
    Richard

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.