Explorer/Start Menu does not wait

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by Steven Avery, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven Avery

Steven Avery Registered Member

Hi Folks,

Using GSS Beta Version 1.110 freeware so far, and very much a fan of the product.

MINOR GLITCH ?

When I load up some programs, especially from Explorer (Start Menu) it seems that the program does not wait for GSS, so even if I click OK, it is too late and I get a "cannot find" type of message from Explorer. Then the second time I can load and it remembers the first response so all is smooth. Will this be different in the new kernel-rewrite version, and/or is there a way to adjust Explorer or something to make it smoother ? Like a delay or something ?

Thanks.

Shalom,
    Steven Avery

2. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

That is definitely odd. I haven't noticed such a thing in all my testing of the recent builds so if a bug did exist like you say I have not seen it. When the new beta is released over the coming weeks keep an eye out for the same problem on your machine. Are you on 2K/XP/2003?

3. Steven Avery

Steven Avery Registered Member

Hi Jason,

I am on XP with SP2 and stuff. Nothing too special. I'll keep an eye out on the new beta, and keep you informed, this has been curious but only a minor inconvenience, I am surprised that it is unique to me though :) . I could check it on a second system here, too. More laters.

Shalom,
    Steven

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.