Explorer Restrictions

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by David Chaplin, Aug 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Help. I installed both Spyware Blaster and Spybot, and now my computer is generally working better than ever (am really glad to finally get rid of that Huntbar rubbish...)

However there is one side-effect that I simply cannot trace. Whenever I try to log into my internet banking, or click on a another internet link that opens a window containing an interactive map or similar, the link is dead. The window will not open, and I just keep hitting the 'login' link. There is no progress bar on the bottom of the screen - nothing happens. All other links are fine. When I go to another computer, these links work correctly. Can anyone tell me how to fix this, or what is causing these links to be blocked? Thanks in advance.
    Dave

2. UNICRON

UNICRON Technical Expert

I can see that the IP this board thinks you have is obviously not your outside IP. This might be causing issues with secure sites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.